so this is what's cooking in the kitchen this week...keep in mind these are only good if you get yourself to the publix by wednesday night! new sales/new post on thursday (hopefully i'll still be blogging then)...i guarantee you 90% of dinner options homemade will be on sale at publix!
- murphy's scoutmob--50% off! special treat!
- premium chicken (the thin, unfatty kind) stuffed with pesto, fresh spinach, and reduced fat feta topped with a little bit of bread crumbs...
- c.bass spinach strawberry salad--spinach, strawberries cut up, walnut pieces, crumbled soft goat cheese, and brianna's blush wine vinaigrette
- near east parmesan couscous
- top sirloin steak marinated in ken's steak house herb and garlic marinade
- near east pecan and garlic rice pilaf
- mixed greens salad
- sauteed summer squash and zucchini (i pass on this part though...woof)
- supper club at sallie's!!! special treat for me! joe's on his own with a stouffers meal or two